Sunday, December 7, 2014

How To Get Away With Murder (2014)


I've been a vigilant watcher of How To Get Away With Murder since the first episode.  Although some episodes were better than others, it has mostly kept my attention although I'm glad they'll be abandoning the flashforwards in the second half of the season.

While I was in Los Angeles for Halloween, I thought I would stop by a couple locations, found by seeing-stars.com, a great film location website that has been around for many years.


First up is the house and law offices of Annalise Keating (Viola Davis)....




Screenshots....










Comparison shots....



Next up is Nate's apartment.....



Screenshots...




Comparison shot....



A police station used in the show (and every other production)....





Screenshots...





Comparison shots....




The show is supposed to take place in Philadelphia, and while some scenes in the pilot were shot there, now it's mostly relegated to some establishing shots.  Here are a couple pics from my hotel room from a few years back while seeing Madonna on tour...


Screenshots....



Comparison shot....



No comments:

Post a Comment